Our highly effective teams of IT professionals
can be assembled quickly to respond to short lead-time assignments
in as little as one day. Being an IT manager in today's environment
isn't easy. Even if you have years of experience, you face brand
new challenges. Do any of these following scenarios sound familiar?
- Small, yet urgent, user change is required and must be completed
to allow the users to continue their work. What are your options
when you no longer have the resources familiar with that technology
to implement that change?
- Requested changes that require a scheduled completion date.
How do you commit to a completion date when qualified resources
are no longer at your immediate disposal?
- General maintenance is required, however technology has moved
on. What are your options when your team is unable to work effectively
with non-current technology?
- Management has approved maintenance. Hire outside help if
you must. Where do you find a consulting firm or independent
contractors willing to not only perform this role, but to commit
to such a short-term project?
- You need to rebuild this application with more current development
tools. What level of priority is attached to this task? Can
you keep it going?
ow you can find solutions to these
problems with peace of mind when you engage the services of W5.
Increase productivity, align your team, and achieve your goals.
We are the specialists that provide short-term, scheduled, or ondemand
services. Our business model effectively responds to small, or short
- One day
- One week
- One month
Many managers rely on W5 SWAT Teams for answers to difficult management
- Conquer the chaos - Discover new strategies for balancing
supply and demand.
- Manage employees more effectively - They will know that if
W5 is addressing these situations, they won't have to.
- Increase productivity - Make management and users excited
about your ability to have a timely answer for them. Achieve
your corporate and departmental service level agreements.