- To serve clients faithfully and with professional responsibility.
- To respect confidential information obtained from clients and candidates.
- To give clients complete and accurate information on a candidate's personal record.
- To treat candidates objectively, responsibly, confidentially and without prejudice.
- To extend professional service to all qualified candidates regardless of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, income level, physical handicap or marital status.
- To give candidates information on opportunities and terms of employment which accurately represent the description provided by the client.
- Not to solicit a candidate who is currently employed at a client with whom W5 conducts business.
- To refrain from conduct, practices, or statements likely to discredit or otherwise injure clients, candidates or fellow members.
- Not to submit a resume prior to receiving a candidate's approval.